Lottery Result Today 29-02-2024
Kerala Lottery Result Today
Nagaland Lottery Result Today
Kerala Lottery Results Today
Kerala Lottery is a paper lottery running under the Kerala Government. The Lotteries department conducting weekly and bumper lotteries regularly. Kerala lotteries running seven weekly lottey ie Karunya lottery, Karunya plus lottery, Sthree sakthi lottery, win win lottery, Nirmal lottery, Akshaya lottery, Fifty fifty lottery and four bumper lotteries ie New year bumper, Summer bumper, Mansoon bumper, Vishu bumper, Thiruvonam bumper. Kerala Lottery do not allow online sales, only direct sales are allowed through sales agents.
കേരള സംസ്ഥാന ഭാഗ്യക്കുറി ഇന്ന്
Kerala Lottery Weekly Draws
|FIfty Fifty lottery
|Karunya plus lottery
Latest Lottery Results
- Kerala Lottery Result Today 29.02.2024 Karunya Plus KN 511 Result
- Kerala Lottery Result 28.2.2024 Fifty Fifty FF 86 Winners
- Kerala Lottery Result 27.2.2024 Sthree Sakthi SS 404 (Out@3PM)
- Kerala Lottery 26.02.2024 Result Today Win Win W 758 LIVE @ 3PM
- Kerala Lottery Result 25.2.2024 Akshaya AK 640 Result @ 3 PM
- Kerala Lottery Result Today 24.2.2024 Karunya KR 642 Result @ 3 PM
- Kerala Lottery Result Today 22.02.2024 Karunya Plus KN 510 Result
- Kerala Lottery Result 21.2.2024 Fifty Fifty FF 85 Winners and Updates
- Kerala Lottery Result 20.2.2024 Sthree Sakthi SS 403 (Out@3PM)
- Kerala Lottery 19.02.2024 Result Today Win Win W 757 LIVE @ 3PM
How to Check Kerala Lottery Result Today ?
The participants can check the Kerala lottery result from the official website or from our website, you can go through either of the way. If you are choosing to check on the official website, you can follow the steps given below. Apart from this, the latest results numbers are also updated daily on this page
- Step 1. Visit the official Website
- Step 2. Click on the tab which reads “Lottery Result"
- Step 3. Find Today’s Lottery Draw number and the draw
- Step 4. Click on view
- Step 5. Another tab will open up and you can download the pdf result
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Result Prize Amount ?If you have won a prize amount from the draw, you can draw the prize amount by following the mentioned data's.
|Deposit Claim Form to
|₹5,000 or lower
|₹1,00,000 or lower
|District Lottery Offices
|₹1,00,000 or Above
|Director of State Lotteries
|₹1 Lakh to ₹20 Lakhs
|₹20 Lakhs and Above
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner
- If the prize winner is a minor, Guardianship certificate from a competent authority.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Goa State Lottery conducted and promotted by Directorate of State Lotteries, Goa.Nagaland Lottery
Nagaland Lottery conducted by Nagaland State Lottery department. Nagaland lottery department conducting weekly and bumper lottery with different names.Kerala Lottery